Download Potto Project Books AreaWhat is different between Potto project books and other books: Potto project books are simply designed to be best. These books contain innovative ideas which make some chapters the best in the world. To be specific, consider that all the books on fluid mechanics provides definition of the bulk modulus. However, only Potto Project book has explanation how to used it in hydrostatic cases. Another examples, the chapters on Fanno flow and Oblique shock contain many original idea such as the full analytical solution to the oblique shock, many algorithms for calculating Fanno flow parameters which are not found in any other book.
- Fundamentals of Compressible Fluid Mechanics
- On 14th Feb 2013, the latest version 0.4.9.6 (3.7M, pp. 462) was released. Release Notes, ChangeLog. Hard Copy Order.
- Fundamentals of Die Casting Design
- On Nov 27th, 2012, the latest version 0.1.4 (1.9M pp. 269) was released. The book is available in postscript, and pdf. Now, since version 0.1 Jan 11, 2009, the source is also available for downloading. Abstract, About, Release Notes, ChangeLog.
- Basics of Fluid Mechanics
- On March 17, 2013 the latest version 0.3.3.0 was released (4.8M, 617pp). The book is available in LaTeX (source) and pdf formats. Release Notes, ChangeLog.
- Other Material by Bar-Meir
The "Hygroscopic absorption to falling films: The effects of the concentration level"
was released on May 10th, 2009.
The book is not available in troff (source) yet but only in pdf format.
Also LaTeX style/class to process the sources of the books. Release Notes, ChangeLog.
About Potto Project
Potto Project has been created by Dr. Genick Bar-Meir and friends to build open source software and open content textbooks for college students. Over 1,000,000 (million) Potto Project books were downloaded from 175 different countries since 2005.
Potto Project is under open content licenses, which means that you will always have the freedom to use it, make copies of it, and improve it. You are encouraged to make use of these freedoms and share the textbooks and program with your family and friends!