Fundamentals of Compressible Flow Mechanics
Downloads ver. 0.4.9.8 17 March 2013
- Read online: click here
- Version 0.4.8.0 is available for online viewing. Version 0.4.9.8 hasn't converted yet for on-line viewing. Hard Copy Order, Release Notes, ChangeLog.
- The whole book ver. 0.4.9.8 March 17, 2013
- pdf version (3.8M, 465 pp.)
- dvi version (536K)
- LaTeX source with pictures (75M)
- Hard Copy Order
- potto sytle file (16k)
- Old Versions.
- Parts of the books ver. 0.4.9.8
- Introduction and history of this book
- History of Compressible Flow
- Speed of Sound
- Isentropic and isothermal Nozzle Flow
- Shock and moving shocks etc
- Gravity effects
- Isothermal Flow
- Fanno Flow
- Rayleigh Flow
- Filling and evacuating gaseous chambers
- Oblique Shock and Prandtl-Meyer Flow
- Program Explanation
- The Book subject and authors indexes
- Software: Potto-GDC ver. 0.5
- Screenshots let you see how the Potto-GDC looks like while it's running. They can give you a good feel for what Potto-GDC is like without downloading the program. You also can the cover pages of the books (back and front). Potto-GDC downloads
- Book Front and Back covers
- MD5SUM of the downloads
- The md5 of various files for these books and software is here. This place explains what is md5sum.
- Gas Dynamics Tables
Here you can see and get the largest, most extensive gas dynamics
tables in the world.
These tables were generated by the Potto-GDC.
The Gas dynamics tables can be downloaded in several formats.
- Gas Dynamics Equation Summary
Here you can see and get equation summary from the book
``Fundamentals of Compressible Flow.''
The equation summary can be downloaded in several formats.
Note that not all the equations included yet.
If you feel that any equations is missing please
report to Dr. Genick Bar-Meir.
For the time being, check the hard copy of the book for
the missing equations.
|Front Cover||Back Cover|
|The front Cover is copyright by Michael Petschauer at email@example.com. This cover is under Potto Copyright License. You can click on the images to enlarge them.|
About Potto Project
Potto Project has been created by Dr. Genick Bar-Meir and friends to build open source software and open content textbooks for college students. Over 1,000,000 (million) Potto Project books were downloaded from 175 different countries since 2005.
Potto Project is under open content licenses, which means that you will always have the freedom to use it, make copies of it, and improve it. You are encouraged to make use of these freedoms and share the textbooks and program with your family and friends!