The different ways to get help
- Post a question on Potto Forum
- The Potto Project has currently one forum for compressible flow. You can post questions related to compressible flow material that is related to university class about compressible flow or gas dyanmics.
- You can send email
You can send email to Genick Bar-Meir, Ph. D. at
barmeir at gmail.com if it related to compressible flow
or die casting but is not part of standard class material.
The mailing list is currently under constraction and will be
avaible it will be here
- Report bugs and Requests
- Reporting bugs, emitions, mistakes and requesting feature in the software or new section in the book can be down by send email to barmeir at gmail.com. It also can be done by posting it into Potto Forum.
- Reaction of Users
- You can read what some users wrote and the response to their reactions. Some of these reactions are funny.
- read aritcles
- These articles are to explain what is potto is all about.
About Potto Project
Potto Project has been created by Dr. Genick Bar-Meir and friends to build open source software and open content textbooks for college students. Over 1,000,000 (million) Potto Project books were downloaded from 175 different countries since 2005.
Potto Project is under open content licenses, which means that you will always have the freedom to use it, make copies of it, and improve it. You are encouraged to make use of these freedoms and share the textbooks and program with your family and friends!